- E-learning is essentially the computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge.
- E-learning applications and processes include Web-based learning, computer-based learning, virtual classroom opportunities and digital collaboration.
- Through E-learning we can study from anywhere at anytime. All we need is just a computer and internet connection.
- E-learning costs less than classroom learning.
- Through E-learning we can continue studies while doing full – time job.
- We can repeat the lesson for many times if we didn’t understand the concepts.
- We can easily update new information / inventions.
- We can e-mail the doubts, and can be clarified.
- Student takes whole responsibility of himself in learning process. So that he becomes more confident.
- Students will become more flexible with computer, which is much essential in present generation.
- We can do the course in the university of foreign countries without going to there.
- Students can become comfortable in face-face to conversations which is very important in career.
- Through classroom learning, we can clarify our doubts immediately.
- Through classroom learning, we can increase our presentation skills.
- Through classroom learning, we can know how to behave with colleagues and superiors.
- Teachers in classroom can know whether students understand the topic or not, and explains the topic clearly using general examples.
- Unemployment increases, in result our nation’s GDP decreases.
E-learning has its own advantages and disadvantages. It can’t be a substitute for classroom learning up to graduation level. But after graduation level E-learning can be a substitute for classroom learning. If the student have more interest in studies, he can go for E-learning. If he has no interest, a person must be there to create interest in him by general examples and to make him study, that’s only possible with class room learning.
Afterwords :- What are your thoughts on this topic? Feel free to express your opinion in the comment section below.